About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIANHANG!! :)

Not writing your age here cuz you dont want people to know how old you are right! 8) We may have talked alot lesser this year, but you are fantastic all the same! Happy *cough 19 cough* birthday! OOPS. Your loss if you dont read my blog :P

ANYWAY. TODAY IS A FABBBBBY DAY! :) Change of seats was kinda depressing, cuz I gotta get used to a whole new partner again. I rmb when I first sat beside claire I felt kinda awkward and dont really know what to say, then I started getting used to it and just when I got really comfortable sitting there... Sigh :( All over again. Da di dum. Chem was so confsuing, I probably need a tutor when the next test comes.

More class bonding after school and I came home in a really great mood ha. I laughed till I cried so many times, I completely lost count. Aw what a great class. xxxxx (those are hugs btw). I still think 1.30 dismissials are fantastic!!! (L) Gotta go. Really really reallly tired, NIGHT. (Thank god for no soccer matches tonight!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment