About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, July 1, 2010




The video huang lao shi was talking about today. Even though it does seem pathetic and shameful that Singapore has to be reminded about filial piety, it is an evident challenge most of us face today. I'm afraid that I might face the same problem when I grow up, and furthermore, I think it is highly possible :( It'd be no problem living with mom cuz she's a joy to be with and a great great help in future. But... Dad... He'd be horrible to live with. Even now, he is so easily angry/ unreasonable and everything he does makes me wanna wring his neck :(

I dont wanna be one of those kids that neglects their parents when they grow old, when theyve given us so much, but I will need alot of patience to be able to deal with dad in future. I am trying to quarrel less, I am trying to tell myself he's doing all these because he cares... I dont wanna regret when it's too late, but it's really hard. Tsk we'll see.. I might turn out to be a very very nice caring and filal daughter to him in future, you never know! :) But naw la, no matter how bad my dad is, I probably wont go the extent of abandoning him/thinking of him as burden. Teehee I rock like that.

P/s: This is the first time I've ever seen this advertisement. I dont watch tv :/


School today was reaaalllllllyyyyyy boring. I dont know if sitting beside zhiye is a blessing in disguise or what. On one hand, I have noobody to talk to, on the other hand, I used my brain soo much today. I usually just talk/doodle/slack/discuss the answers with others/tune out/peek and copy answer so I dont really use my brain much in school, but today I did every single question the tchrs gave us/asked us to try. All by myself. *Applauds* I dont know la. Probably cuz it's my first time sitting beside a PRC. Zy is so smart he doesnt actually have to listen in class, he's like already doing the assignments when everyone else are still on lesson notes. So nothing to copy lor, we're not even on the same page :L

Progress report was a little disappointing. Wonder why I'm always missing out on stuff by just a bit, such a waste! :( 3.5 for partial exemption and if only I had studied a LITTLE harder! Geez 0.1, sooo close Z. Just 2 more marks for chem and 2 more marks for math, then I'll get exempted from subjects I dearly wanna be exempted from and concentrate on the 20 freaking chapters of bio. EOYS: No physics. No chem. No math. No history. No more SCS. This way I only have chinese, LA and bio left!!! Wtf!!! God I wish I was smarter.

Skipped CIP with ml, met est, simin and kailun after school for lunch and talked about stuff ^^ Hmmmmm. (SIMIN. DONT THINK. JUST GO!!!) So many fantastic upcoming movies AND I HAVE YET TO WATCH TOY STORY :( Way too broke after the hols, it's so pathetic xx. Eclipse next, gotta go. B

No comments:

Post a Comment