

It's really calming y'know. When you sit with a really good friend outside alone, watching the rain, listening to the sounds of laughter inside the classroom and trading secrets. I know the pictures are horrible, but you shouldve been there! The sound of raindrops is my favourite sound in the world teeheee (Y). Aw kelly (and all my fanatstic el girls), thank you guys for being so trustable, trusting and fantastic + hope you guys get your many many problems solved asap xx much looooveee.
Y'know on a totally different note, I have this policy (see 2009 new year resolution) where I dont ask when I see people whispering/I'll avoid people when I see them whispering in a corner. I know there're some secrets you dont want me to know or something you just wanna keep just amongst yourselves, I totally respect that. It was a little hard at first (curious by nature), but for the whole of this year, I can safely say, I've never ever gone up to people whispering in front of me and go: "Hey what! Tell me leh!" Not even once, Im so proud of myself (Y). Y'know if you learned that skill, you can save yourself from alot of disappointment, hurt and dirty looks thrown at you. I'm not saying you get that all the time, but you will, somehow.
Anyway, school today was really. really. really. boring. I am not gonna survive till the end of this year, such a torture sitting there, if not for yiting's letters, I wldve fallen asleep z. CCA after school and I'm secretly really pleased with the exco choices! I wldve chosen the exact same people if I was allowed to choose them by myself yay. Went for lunch at 5 with the year ones (one big kaypo bunch LMAO. Totally a case of dont judge a book by its cover!!! Didnt expect them from them ha, EL juniors indeed) and no matter what I've heard from the others, I still think we've got pretty awesome sec ones. Too bad we only got to know them really late, cant believe everything's gonna be over next week!!! :( Though it'd be a relief to hand everything over to the year 3s....
I love EL and everybody else in it, especially the year fours!!! I'm glad we're ending on such a fantastic note, I love every single one of you from the bottom of my heart xx.
TGIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment