ARGH NOW DAD'S TAKING LEAVE. I'M SO ANGRY IM READY TO SPIT FLAMES AT MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW. Tomorrow's gonna be horrible day and I cant go out to escape from him because I have not done anything for the past 3 days and god, did you see the amount of homework :/
ANYWAY. TODAY.
You know Ms Lee once told us that girls are more attracted to buff guys during our periods. I think it's because I'm... yeah my red monster has just came to visit... so I FOUND JACOB REALLY HOT :( When he came on, someone screamed from the back row HAHAHAHA (Y)
Aw the only picture we managed to sneak today before our bus came. Still got pimples but.. AHA CANNOT SEE RIGHT. MY CAMERA ROCKS.
ECLIPSE. Pretty okay show, it was a little boring at first but it gradually got more interesting towards the back :) I think half the audience were there because they wanted to see Jacob and Edward (hello robert is really. really. really. bad looking. TEAM JACOB FTWWW) and not really for the movie itself. Naw it was okay, but they tried following the storybook so much, the scenes just kept jumping and everything was fast foward. Ya di da.
Talked to est for the whole long bus ride home 8) If I made a list of 10 things I loved the most, I bet a long bus ride with somebody I liked will be one of them ^^ Then somebody had curfew (grumbles) so that kinda ended our day.
Okay la gotta go. P/s: Germany vs Netherlands for finals anyone? :) Germany thrashed argentina omg, it was a little hard to watch :/ 4-0!! FTW they've just became my fav team.
No comments:
Post a Comment