Ive been stopping myself from blogging these days because I seem to be in a constantly angry/ frustrated mood. I really dont wanna live with my dad at all, he brings me more unhappiness than happiness, he's impossible to talk to, he flares up easily, he likes to bitch about my friends (yes, it's true. Scary innit?), EVERYTHING. I really dont know what to do with him anymore. When I grow up Imma distance myself from him as far as possible and secretly, I would never ever wanna marry a guy that has to have his parents stay with us. It sounds mean, but... I dont know, I'd rather be the one making decisions and not have them questioning my decisions thank you. It's frustrating that's what.
And Im blogging now cuz dad just left the house and woah. I am immediately at ease and the atmosphere here has lightened considerably :) Y'know it's wierd, but my happy state is credited a great deal to tuition. I really enjoy tuition, all thanks to queenie and cynthia ^^ It's wierd innit, to like tuition? They totally crack me up!! Like today, when me and cynthia crept into the boy's toliet to find toliet paper (EH I WANNA ASK. Do guys use toliet paper??!! IF NOT. Why dont they have toliet paper in their toliets???!!!) and when we were looking at the teacher's hair layering. Hilarious x1000 LOL dont know if you guys read my blog, but I love you guys (L)!! You have no idea how much you made my day today kekekeke.
Past few days havent been all that eventful, I went for CID dry run ytd (yes CID AGAIN. haha somebody asked me what's up with me and CID a few days ago loool. Yeah it's true, we've been doing alot of that :() then went to bugis street with xinni. Golden mushroommms yum.
AND THE NEW TIMETABLE ROCKS. It's fantastic! Imagine being released at 1.30!!!! :) We've never had the luxury of that. Loooove it.
P/s: Do not ask why we're not meeting up since you're heart's not really in it anyway. I'm just saying. Byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment