About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I’d like to stay up late, spend hours on the phone
Hanging out with all my friends and never being at home
I’m impolite and I make fun of everyone
I’m immature but I will stay this way forever
‘Til the day I die
I promise I won’t change
So you better give up

I don’t wanna be told to grow up
And I don’t wanna change
I just wanna have funnnn
I don’t wanna be told to grow up

:(:( SCHOOL STARTS TMR!! WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN THAAAAAAAAT :( I cant believe the holidays are over. JUST LIKE THAT! Wasnt it just yesterday that holidays started? I miss the days when dad wasnt at home and the first few weeks were I went out literally everryyday. Miss the hols already!! xx

Yesterday night:

LMAO.

Today:



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

IF WE DONT GET A1 FOR CID, I AM GONNA ASK ALL MY JUNIORS NEVER TO JOIN THIS CID. Today's trail was pretty good :) It was aloot better than I thought it would be and I'm really glad we had such a recpetive audience! Okay la to be fair, not all our audiences were receptive, some kids spent more time running than listening to us lol but they're hell cute so all's forgiven :) Y'know the best thing about holding a kid's hand? IT NEVER SWEATS.

Okay gotta go. To prepare myself physically and mentally for schoool.......... Naw JK TO FINISH UP MY HOMEWORK OMGZZZ. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment