I WAS REALLLLYYY DEPRESSED TODAY!!! :( Those people who messaged me in the morning probably thought I was depressed cuz school was reopening (from all the: "Eh! First day of school like that already?!" BUT NOOO. It was my freaking pimpleeees. It's crazy, it's like my whole face exploded :( God, I'm probably allergic to the doctor's mecidine cuz there were more rashes than pimples. ARGH STRESSED. WHUT AM I GONNA DO ABOUT MY FACE :( :(
It's making me wanna cry and kill the doctor. I wish I cldve turned back time and not applied that :( Okay anyway, since my face is already ruined, I am gonna USE A HAIRBAND AND REMOVE ALL HAIR FROM MY FACE TMR. I hope the rashes goes off really really soon, if I look really bad now, SO BE IT. *Instills lots and lots of confidence in myself*
Anyway. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Wasnt all that bad, in fact it was pretty good! (Y) 2pm releases are reallly FANASTIC SHIT MAN. Totally digging it, it's like we suddenly have so much time on our hands! (Although 1 1/2 hours more is not really that great, BUT STILL. Back to sec 2 days again ^^) Went pizza hut for class lunch (was still feeling pretty damn depressed at that time) -10 people went, which pawned 2C, cuz only EIGHT people turned up for class gathering during the june hols lol, guilty-, then to the playground opposite the school for blind mice and some finger game WHICH WAS HILARIOUS LMAO!!!
Blind mice.... Brings back memories of those days right! From pri 1 to pri 6, it was like our (the few of us, gosh, vera, jj, kov, wk, my etcetc....) number one game! Till today, it's still as fun as it used to be ^^ Hahahahaaaaa. I'm not gonna elaborate much cuz I wanna go back to brooding about my ruined face, but for that few hours, I COMPLETELY forgot about my face LOL. Had a great time, looking forward to much class bondings heehee xx.
Okay la, I go back to trying to get rid of my rashes alr and moan to myself k. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment