About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010




















COLOURS play by MI


Romeo and juliet by TJC.

Get the rest of the dumb photos on fb, my fb's hanging so I cannot do much :( I personally think that our school had the beeest play! (Y) It's either we dont get the jokes or we have a warped sense of humor, cuz nobody laughed during the comedy plays (ie COLOURS), but when it came to the tragic R&J play, we started giggling like mad. ("ROMEO NEEDS TO BE TALLER!", "Wah can he shut up and die already", "OMG kelly and cheryl sleeping!!") But I think it's really something wrong with us heh, those are GOLD SYF plays afterall!

I came home and spent the next 4 1/2 hours locked up in my room SOLID MUGGING. AND I FINISHED BIO!!! *Damn proud of myself* Studied till my head almost split, I had absolutely NIL break in between, not even for five minutes. I can really enjoy myself tomorrow night without having to worry about bio now ;)

Kayyyyyy gotta go. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment