About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, July 26, 2010

newyork new york






Today was an okay day.

MEANT TO BLOG ABOUT MY DAY BUT NOW I HAVE 2 THINGS I REALLY WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT ZZ:

1. I THINK OUR ANGMOH HISTORY TEACHER IS A LOUSY TEACHER ZZZZ. I've never had that much trouble trynna do a freaking history assignment before. It got so bad until we had to have a history students conference at night what the fuck >( If only maintaining the grade didnt mean so much to me... I actually did 3 COPIES (and I ALMOST FINISHED the first 2) of that assignment, from 8 to 11 :( I've never spent 3 HOURS doing a history assignment before!! Everybody was giving different points, having different variations of the sources, telling me I was wrong, etcetc. All of us have no idea of what we're doing sigh, I can safely say my assignment this time is SHIT *sobs and massages 3-hours-of-furious-scribbling hands*.

Since everybody's so confused, I can therefore infer that he is a lousy teacher and has not taught us well. So much for blue eyes tsk :(

2. My mouth feels so sore I cannot eat anything at all. I usually eat when I'm miserable but since I just had my braces tightened today, I have no choice but to remain miserable. And the suckiest thing is, I just had a new addition to my braces. Now I not only have to brush my teeth, use a teeny brush to enter all the little gaps (i ditched this practice already lol, it's too damn troublesome), I still have to remove this wire thingy and put it back after brushing. Geez and it's damn hard to insert onto my braces omgz cant wait to get my braces off.


Okayz. Gotta chiong my lit review and rush off to sleep already. Dozing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment