About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, July 25, 2010




WTF LOL. This photo does the cake no justice, it was much nicer than this :P Not gonna wish yuechwen/jimmy here cuz I hope he has better things to do than read my blog. (Cuz the cake's for tomorrow!)

Extremely quick post cuz I gotta chiong memorise my bio now. omgz 3 more hours and I have to finish mugging by today cuz every other day is gonna be mad packed. Went out for hw cum lunch cum hw cum cake cum talk with fiona kimyee jacky baolong shaun and meiling today. Wasnt really productive but I shouldve expected it cuz I dont usually get alot of stuff done when I'm out. NOT GONNA ELABORATE MORE CUZ ITS 7.50 ALREADY OMGZ NO TIME!! BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment