About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

150504

LOL CHERYL WTF AM I GREAT OR WHUT I REMEMBERED (Y) TITLE IS DEDICATED TO YOU IN CASE YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD XX. WHOOOOOPS SORRY forgot I wasnt supposed to mention that... cuz now everybody knows!! HAHHAHA. Dont worry it's still special cuz not everybody gets to set a password for you (even if it lasts for 10 minutes like the old one ^^). Naw I kid haha, love xx!






Had the shock of my life when I saw cheryl's pink feet sticking out from under my cubicle and kicking my bag LOL. Then to my horror, queenie suddenly stuck her feet from the other side into my cubicle too bleagh, mustve been an honour to pee on cubicles either side of me :) Nawww LOL I kid.

EH psst dont worry, I'm washing my bag tonight!! Omgwtf I still cant believe I placed my bag on the toliet floor.. Only after this picture did I see how disgusting it really was. WTF JP toliets have everything, from mirrors (every toliet cubicle in singapore should have this!!), toliet paper, toliet bowls, but they lack a hanger, which is, as you can see, extremely important!! :(

ANYWAYYY, today was a pretty good but extremely tiring day. Remember I ended my post at 10pm ytd and said goodnight? IF ONLY I SLEPT!! :( Then I wldnt have been so dead today... Sigh I'm planning to sleep after writing this post, but I highly doubt that'd happen tsk. Time on the computer really flies, doesnt ittt. Reached school at an ungodly time of 8.30, had cca till 12, then went for lunch with choong sim and phua, before going for tuition with choong. (HAHA there werent double seats side by side on the train, so we sat opposite one another and talked on the phone + made stupid faces. WTF HAHA choong's expressions!! OMG (Y) No wonder she's in this cca)

Very first time I actually fell asleep in tuition, both girls on either sides of me were half asleep too, apparently tons of people had to go to school today. Plus cynthia had a really big and veryy comfortable jacket :) Had a really slow walk-a-talk with cyn after tuition and even if she didnt know it, you made me really happy!! Hahaha ^^ (not the gay way, like your gay male friend lol) you are such a fantastic friend zomgggz love :)

OK gotta go.
P/s: Meiling is damn cute wtf. Her smses are... WIN HAHA super hilarious (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment