LOL WHAT A WAY TO START MY POST :D HAHAHA.
Ok anyway, I dont know why, but EVERYTIME I tell somebody I have 5 sets of uniforms at home, they will give me this really shocked look and CONFIRM without fail, tell me how many uniforms they own (I never ask~~~ HAHA). I used to think that every family did their laundry once a week, like mine, HEH BUT APPARENTLY NOT. LOL. I have had 5 sets of uniforms (we have 5 days a week) from primary school up till now and mom washes all of them at one go on saturdays. We also only mop and vaccum the house on saturdays cuz that's our 'housework day' whereby everybody gets errands and cleans the house together. (It's not some family bonding thing -.- My parents are just too lazy to do it themselves)
Today was a very very very draining day. I am extremely exhausted now omg. Will update this tomorrow, Really need sleep and there's cca tmr again. Geez. Goodnight.
P/s: I think it's fantastic to live in a house with 6 kids zomg. Somedays I kinda wish I had a big family. It'd be damn awesome and very interesting ^^ I'm saying this becuz I just read some ang moh woman's blog and wtfff very very pretty kids, very very awesome accents, very very big house and LOL they have so much fun. Imagine growing up in a huge house with a backyard and a pool, tons of (blue eyed) siblings to do stuff with and celebrating awesome holidays like easter, with snow and easter egg hunts.
Geez. Super hilarious when the young kids woke up at 6.30 and got super excited with the easter eggs + jellybeans on the ground. After they excitedly woke the oldest child up, he walked out of his room, straight to the sofa, plonked down, and fell asleep again. Typical
No comments:
Post a Comment