About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello! I have decided not to watch the finals of the world cup as it is already 9 and I would not be able to wake up at 2.30 even if I slept now. It's so unfair. Dad has taken the day off tomorrow, mom has taken half day and even bro starts school at 9.30. So I guess everybody's gonna camp in front of the tv with potato chips tonight while I'd be sleeping, I feel very very bad about this :(

On the bright side, I think I am gonna wake up at 4.30 tomorrow morning so I can simply replay all the best parts of the match and watch the goals. Heh heh. Basicallyyy I'll be watching a two hour match in 30 minutes (Y) Anyhoo, viewership's gonna soar tonight, what with the octopus and parrot betting on different teams! So if anybody's (*cough cough cough*) watching tonight, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME THE SCORES.

I will personally slaughter you. (Netherlands xxxxxx!) (P/s: Germany in 3rd place! I am gonna bet on them winning the WC in 2014!!!! But to think of it, I'd be 20 by the time the next world cup comes around omg, the horror)


OK ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOTE. I know I have not done this in a long long time, but I just found this quiz on fb. I'm just choosing to do it here because I dont like too many people to know about my fantasies :) Oh and you might think no such guy exist or I'm too ugly to even find a boyfriend in the first place, BUT. WHATEVER IT'S JUST A QUIZ AND HERE IT IS :) [DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance to this 'ideal' guy, dead or alive, is purely coincidental]


If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
If you're a girl - post this as "my kind of boy"


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
It's enough if he's good looking to me. (I'm saying this because I know some people are really critical of the kind of guys I find good looking *cough siying cough*)

2. Smart?
Obviously. Has to be as smart as/smarter than me. (which is not exactly hard lol) And smart enough to have a high paying job :P P/s: Even more important than having good looks cuz good looks cannot get you a jaguar.

3. Preferred age?
Same age/older. I'm not really fussy about this.

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me, but not too tall! Around yuyan's height!

5. How about sense of humor?
Yup :) But funny is one thing, lame is another. (cannot be lamer than me)

6. How about piercings?
Only at the ear. Definite no-no to lip and tongue piercing ew.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Duh. If he doesnt accept me for who I am then wtp, we shouldnt even be together.

8. Pink hair?
LOL HAHAHAHA. I dont mind, it would be extremely hilarious LMAO. But whatever, green black brown BLOND, doesnt really matter (Y)

9. Mushy or not?
Not all the time, becomes kinda fake after a while (speaking from experience).

10. Thin or fat?
Around the middle, cannot be too skinny else wtp I might as well hug myself. Hopefully a bit athletic :)

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
Yellow/white. (You get a little racist after studying in a chinese school for so long :/)

12. Long hair or short hair?
Anything, so long as he DOES NOT HAVE A REBONDED FRINGE.

13. Plastic or metal?
Um. Whut?

14. Smells good?
Yes. (If a person smells worse than average, it means that his musk does not attract you and you guys might possibly be distant relatives! LOL you learn wonders during bio heh heh heh)

15. Smoker?
Yuck definitely no. Once-smoker is a definite no too. They smell and it has nothing to do with them being my distant relative.

16. Drinker?
Not too often is okay :)

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Nuh. Too boring.

18. Muscular?
Not too weak but at the same time, muscles cannot be as big as the WWF guys! Too overwhelming.

19. Plays piano?
Anything but hopefully not. What if he decides to play me piano pieces and I fall asleep.... Not a great piano fan.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Yes yes yes :L But it's okay if he cant. (beats piano anytime! ^^)

21. Plays violin?
Anything.

22. Sings very good?
Awesome xx

23. Vain?
I'm not really picky about this. Just not too over (by over I mean, cannot be more vain than me. Seriously, there are guys like that. I spent what, 5 minutes tying my hair and they spend 20 minutes grooming/gel-ing it so that it stands up like a rooster. heh heh)

24. With glasses?
YUP :)

25. With braces?
Doesnt matter, just remove them quick :) I rather have a brace-ed guy than someone with horrible/crooked teeth, at least his teeth will be as nice as mine when we take off our braces heehee :)

26. Shy type?
No!! MUST be vocal and an extrovert.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Somewhere in the middle. As long as he has a good heart :)

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
Eh??? LOL. HAHA uh they both sound kind of sick..

30. Singer or dancer?
IDRC.

31. Stunner?
Yes :) Refer to #1

32. Hiphop?
Refer to #30

33. Earrings?
Refer to #6. this is getting boring, they must be running out of questions...

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boy/girlfriends-until-you-drop?
NO.

35. Dimples?
Cute :P

36. Bookworm?
I dont mind considering I read alot myself. Must know the right time to do so and must NOT consider the library as a dating place.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
At the right times. I thought people used SMS these days..?

38. Playful?
Yes.

39. Flirt?
Abit. Knows his limits

40. Poem writer?
Uh no. Huge turn off.

41. Serious?
About relationships, yes.

42. Campus crush?
UHHH LOL. Preferably not!

43. Painter?
Dont mind.

44. Religious?
No. Definite no to people who likes to hold conversations about their religions/convert people to join them, huge turn off.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Not too much. It gets irritating after a while (speaking from experience).

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
LOL it might be good considering what a computer noob I am. But then again... not too freakish and not too geekish.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Not neccessary, he just have to know how to speak english :x Very interesting and useful skill though, I dont mind :p

48. Loyal or faithful?
Yes x2 (though they mean the same thing)

49. Good kisser?
LOL. Uhhhh.. Haha i cant really decide this now :p

50. Loves children?
Yesyesyesyes.


OH MY GOD IM FINALLY DONE. I wasted way too much time on this very boring quiz. Dont think too badly of me after reading this! Monday again tomorrow, I wanna cry :( KCiao NEED SLEEP. P/s: For the 1000th time, I AM DAMN GLAD I DONT HAVE O LVLS! :) Some things are worth being in rv for... Just my opinion, you can always grumble about how much you rather take Os than be in rv.. But I'm glad I dont have to! Hehehehe.

1 comment: