About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello! A quickie before I rush off to read my 超越自己! I cannot wait to read this book because it is an awesome and fantastic book that is not only in chinese, my favourite language, it is also extremely educational and full of morals. TOTALLY my cup of tea, I feel that this book will be able to teach me many many things and turn me in a better person. Not only that, the author has made used of little stories to make his book more interesting and his morals easier to understand. The author is really smart cuz by doing so, I have completely fallen in love with the extremely fascinating book, I just cant seem to put it down. I also absolutely love how he explains his morals in detail after those little stories because I am really interested in learning more about such morals, which, as I have mentioned, can turn me into a better person. I love chinese! I heart rv even more for making us read a chinese book every year! I highly recommend you to read 超越自己, which has only 198 pages (which is so little you can finish reading it in an instant) and after the book ends, it will even make you yearn for even more! (Which you can, they have a 肯定自己 after this)

...........


WTF LOL THE ABOVE PARA WAS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. HAHA you do know what I mean dont you :/ Anyway, I'm serious about needing to rush off soonish to read that crazy book. Sooo school today was kinda fun 8) I really love monday lessons, we altogether spent only about an hour and a half in class, everything else was in other classrooms/ field/ seminar room yayyyy. Just as well, those people who stayed up should probably be dead tired, we need less lessons in the classrooms please (Y)

Did math after school while waiting for all the various remidial students to come back to class (AHA I didnt get into chinese remidial woooooooo. Whut a surprise), had class lunch with the usual people.. And our class guys are damn hilarious wtf. You can just sit there silently and listen to them talk, yet the stuff they say can cause you to choke on your food lmao.

Ern chuen: Do you think malays are very handsome? That time I saw a malay on the train... (waits for him to tell some story)... very handsome. (-.-!!!!)

Jacky: Oi stop it la.. Do you know what is going home??!!
Jacky: I AM GOING HOME.

Okay la, maybe re enacting these jokes dont make them funny anymore, but it was crazy hilarious (Y) Heh heh heh.

Then sat and talked with paola fiona and meiling (we need a name...... how many times have i said this...) about stuff and we spent a really long time making fun of meiling's name + proving that we are good actresses. Awesomely hilarious yet again. Heh heh.

Okay la gotta go! Oh and zhikai did something very very disturbing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment