About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HOLA! :) im sitting in the library now with huiying xiaojie peiling and liqi and there isnt anything much you can really do with the school's computer. There may be someone looking over your shoulder, you never know ;) Just finished sending mr rawles my eom article (ohemgee i think he just gave me his personal hotmail HAHAHA SHOULD I ADD HIM ON MSN) and I really hope he receives it this time (!#$!@#$$%$^) dont need a zero on my record thanks :(

School kinda ended at 12.30 for us today (BEST EVERRRR HEHEHE), thank god, i was really tired and school was hell boring today. OK CLASS LUNCH NOW HEHEHE BYE \M/ HI KAYPOS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment