About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TODAY WAS A REALLY BIZZARE DAY.




But first, happy 16th birthday Jacky!!! :) I know you dont read my blog so I'm not bothering to dedicate a post. Yumm cake though, I dont know why people say icing diy cakes are horrible, I thought it's pretty good!! (Y)

HEY GUYS HAVENT YOU HEARD. I'M TURNING LESBIAN!! THAT'S IT MAN!! You know whats worse than your friends teasing you? ITS WHEN THE GUY YOU'RE BEING TEASED WITH PLAYS ALONG. THANKS ALOT LINGENG HAHAHA (FUCK YOU!). Lots of other stuff happened (in and out of pizza hut) but I really dont wanna elaborate.

Tatas, next time! :) BYEE CANT BELIEVE WE'RE GONNA STEP DOWN SOON :( -AND ITS NOT FOR LG!!! LMAO-

No comments:

Post a Comment