How far will you go before too much is really too much?
I'm so confused and troubled now :(
ANYWAY. Lessons today were HELL BORING. My seat is really max boring ok :( The lessons that really wake me up are lessons not conducted in class (meaning science labs/history room/ seminar room), at least then I can mooove my mouth and doodle on peope's papers. Mr Chen is getting cuter and cuter and cuter by the day, my impression of him has completely changed (Y). History extra lesson after school. Spent the whole lesson doodling, Liqi is damn hilarious, she kept asking me to stop and listen, but when I ignored her and continued, she herself didnt listen also and watched me draw the whole entire time. Pot calling teh kettle black tuttt. Went back to class after that and spent the rest of my afternoon/ evening doing hw in class with meiling kimyee and fiona. Went up to the tennis court to... I dunno what we really did there LOL apart from kimyee and fiona faking like they know how to play tennis. (and without any balls too!)
Okay la I really had no mood to post today. The only great thing was when I had inspiration while writing compo just now! I just kept writing and writing and writing and writing and I never stopped! Hahaha oh god fantastic, Ive never had that much ease trynna write a chinese compo before 8)
No mood already, I have lotsa stuff to think about now :( Gotta go. Might be thinking the whole night tsk. xxx Love
No comments:
Post a Comment