About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Stepping down and random photos

I feel like I'm floating. Hell tired :( Fell asleep just now on the bus but when I woke up, I felt like I havent had any rest at all and wanted nothing more to go straight home and sleep...... look where I am now -.- Soo I'm really sorry if this post doesnt make sense, I'm already ignoring all my smses and msn pms cuz I cannot be bothered dont have any mood to reply :(

Anyway:


Year ones!!! (L) Aw they made us cookies, dont remember us doing that at their age :/ Really touched! ;)




I saw alot of people doing this today LOL. We spent the whole morning constructing windmills because it was either that or read the chinese newspaper.

Okay soooo TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF CCA. Out of the 8, at least 3 are confirm leaving us and the rest are still unsure, either way we're all never gonna be together like this again. These 4 years have really been fantastic, we've seen each other grow so much (some of the worse though, HEM), from little sec ones standing on tables shaking our butts to try and butt push each other off the table, to big (and tall) sec 4s spending alot of time planning for the senior's farewell, planning for amazing races, chalets, shopping together, LOL-ing in the libraries together, spending long periods of time at macdonales, super dog, pizza hut(!!) gossiping, having birthday celebrations for everyone ETCETC!!

Photo spammmmmmm :) Sadly everything year 3 and before have been deleted cuz... I dont know aha but sec 3 photos onwards are sufficient right!! Who needs photos of our young nerdy selves.. Tsk :)

YEAR 3: (Im just choosing a few, but every single one of these photos can be found in my blog archives. I have had 3 blogs throughout these 3 years though, so it might take some time hehe. Who am I kidding... Like you're even interested in them..) ^^




This was when we were fresh new elected excos. We had this huge row with queenie so for the few vivo gatherings, when we had reallyreally long talks at the sky garden, it was just me, siying, kelly, cheryl and occassionally hanying and teoh. (Lingeng was MIA for a looong time, till I think something struck his head and all of a sudden, he was coming for every session and even wanting more cca sessions zomg... That didnt happen till a year after this photo was taken though)

I remmeber how me and siying was really mad about ahlians at that point of time, we had aloooooot of fun taking 45 degree shots, hair covering our eyes and doing a twist shots, open eyes bigbig shots, etccc and then there were loads of candids with cheryl and kelly who rocked!! ^^




KELLY'S BDAE CELEBRATION! I threw a hugggggeeee tandrum before that cuz I wanted a celebration but hanying and teoh couldnt make it or sth. We still met up in orchard ite, and we brought kelly for a very very unforgettable haircut. We left feeling really pissed and fed up with the hairdresser. Fantastic day though ;)




Um this was... After MYES or sth I think. Was it for cheryl's birthday? Omg :O I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY. These were just random photos I found in my computer.... UMMMM did we have a great day? I think so.. Hahaha look at kelly's sexy wink! ;)

Of cuz we went out alot more than this, and each time we did, there would be a majorrr photo spam. I'm getting kinda lazy but... YEAR 2010:








Sentosa!!!!!! :) Really really unforgettable. We had a fab time rackying, remember how much we loved the national mueseum's toliet? *Smirks* That day was even more successful than I had envisioned it to be and everything we planned when so smoothly without a hitch (apart from the rain, but we made use of that time for alot of bonding and of cuz, more photos! xx), and I had a great great great time.


IMUNC. Need I say more?





OKAY IM GETTING REALLY LAZY AND TIRED. THATS IT, DEDICATIONS SOME OTHER OKKK :) ITS FUCKING 10 NOW :( Gotta go, ciao!

TGIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment