My head is literally SPINNING now. I have only gotten out of bed twice today, once to have lunch and go for tuition, the other time to have dinner and use the computer. The rest of the time? Ive been reading the accursed chinese book on bed -.- From morning till night, and Im only done with 70 pages. WTF (??!!!!???) bloody boring, there's only so much one can take when reading a book about morals. Every single story has like a moral behind it that the author goes to great lengths to explain, wtf 120 more pages to go omg :( :(
My head feels like its about to burst, its pounding non stop z. I hate you tinyyy chinese words!! Tomorrow imma go to the park and read for the whole day, hopefully it'd be a more conducive environment than my bed. Reckon anybody will wanna come? :/ How important is this test anyway -.- Should I just not read, then get one digit scores as Ive done for every chinese test from year 1 that requires me to read a book :( Really waste of time sigh. I think if I had a dad like that author, he'd really be a pain in the ass, how is he surviving in america with those chinese morals lol.
Wanna blog more but I have some other more pressing stuff to do. Later!
P/s: I am damn guilty cuz my NZ buddies (taylor and ashlee) have talked to me 3 times and 4 times on fb respectively, but each time I went offline (either purposely or because I had no choice) omg :( I'm such a loser ;(
P/p/s: I dont know which team to support for the finals!! :( Neither teams are my favourite, spain's pretty good, but I'm really biased against that team, I really wanted germany... and somebody's saying.. Holland bribed brazil..? Ive watched brazil's own goal, and if that was true, Melo is a really good actor. Soooo... Octopus/bird?! Might go with the netherlands cuz yt's betting with me and if we both choose spain it wont be fun anymore, will it? Heee.
P/p/s: I hate losers who have not watched a single watch cup match AT ALL and acting as though they know what's going on. Fb: SPAIN!! SPAIN'S GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP!! (Note: This line has been edited so the person does not know I'm talking about her/him. It's kinda duh, but maybe losers wont geddit) Oh STFU. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE SPAINISH PLAYERS PLAYING BEFORE. Irritating max.
P/p/p/s: I shouldnt be feeling this way!! I used to love talking and going out with you, but now every single time you talk to me, I feel nothing but irritation. I give lousy answers because I want you to stop talking, we were supposed to be close.... Geez slap me please. I feel like such a backstabber!
No comments:
Post a Comment