About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me wednesday

I feel really really really weak right now. I really hope I get better tomorrow, why out of all days I must choose today to get sick. Woke up this morning with a really bad flu, POUNDING headache, slight fever, and a throat that hurt like a bitch everytime I swallowed. Very miserable :( Had to drag myself to the toliet for my usual morning routine, but I felt so weak, I ended up curling up on the floor in front of the toliet and waited for my strength to return wtf.

MOM STILL MADE ME GO TO SCHOOL :( I got miserable x2. And predictably, school today was a torture. Fiona was trynna tell me jokes in the auditorium lmao and she kept wondering why I didnt laugh :/ DEAD tired and I really must thank mr chen and mr liu for not coming!! Assembly was the worst cuz the auditiorium chairs are damn comfortable yet they irritate my nose at the same time :(

Very very miserable day *sniffs*. Must be strong and suck it up since I cant miss school tomorrow :( I wanna kill my mom man. I have been going to school diligently every single day since the time I was in primary 1. I dont think I've ever skipped school before, sick has never been an excuse for her to lemme stay at home :( I remember in primary 2, I fell and hit my head. It was so bad I had stitches done, but immediately after the doctor tied my last stitch in, she told me I was going back to school.... WTF. I had a 2 day mc somemore ok! Mental.

I feel like my body's ready to shut down any time now. Gonna go bathe and force my brain to work and study math tonight.

Anyway before I go:

The song that everyone's suddenly singing and which I dont really like tut.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment