BUT... I've decided to do this another day (heh. or never) cuz I am in too good a mood now to do emo things like that. Plus I really have to spend alot of time on that post leh, I probably have stuff to say to every single person in 2C zomg, even my own clique.. (Of the cuz, the difference was that my clique was damn quick to forgive ^^ I'm so blessed!)
OK ANYWAY. School today was okay.. (I hope we change seats sooon..... I'm really not used to sleeping tablemates. SIGH) Last time I'm ever eating western food in school, it's probably the worst western food stall Ive ever encountered in my life and their food always give me a stomachache. Chinese test was craaaap. I am fucking screwed, I think I mightve gotten myself a one digit score again :( Pathetic.
Wasnt planning to go down to clarke quay after school today, but math test put me in a fab mood. (I still remember the last time mr liu taught us sets and binominal, some people were going on and on about: Woah if there was a test on these two topics, I'll be screwed man) Wasnt that bad afterall, was it? :) Waited for Paola and fiona for their shooting trials after math test with meiling and kimyee (who was HILARIOUS HAHAHA). Kimyee is like.. a natural story teller cum comedian lmao, every single story she told made me and ml laugh so hard (Y)
Clarke quay: (This is our first exploration journey and I hope there would be many more to come! ^^)
Bought stickys then went down to the singapore river for some kind of picnic.


We tried throwing food to the ugly fishes in the rubbish-filled river, but either our aim was bad or the fishes are picky eaters... I mean, what's wrong with yummy sushi rice?

Picnic made me kind of miserable cuz the sun was scorching, my ass was burning, and I wanted another box of sushi. But I was in great company so I wasnt all that miserable ^^

Then we started walking alot. (I have videos of our journey! With fiona the newscaster, meiling, manager of the bank of china and paola, the dua pai fullerton hotel manager. But it's reallly late sooo.. some other time I guess, heh) Very fun ^^ ^^

At our destination. (kinda)

Starbucks. Paola started getting emo about the most unbelieveable stuff here LOL. Then we went to this really scenic place with alot of tourists and I think I'm gonna start captioning lesser from here on cuz it is really getting late and I need sleep.







First 3 photos were taken by me and the last one's by fiona... which is why the phototaking skills are so different. The jet of water completely missed my mouth, good job F, LOL.




MARINA BAY SANDS IN THE BACKGROUND!! I wanna stay there someday! Heard they have a kickass pool.


We were there from when the sun was at its hottest all the way to when it finally set.

Esplanade.
Yay this kinda concludes it, I AM DONE. Byebye really need to go, it's already after 10 and I have a hell lot of stuff to do.
P/s: STRING ENSEMBLE MEMBERS (Ie esther cynthia simin kailun yiting!), GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW NIGHT'S CONCERT!!!!!
I hope we can leave a lil earlier from CCA so I dont get a sucky seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment