About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, July 16, 2010

EXHAUSTED.

On second thoughts, I dont think I'll blog about today in detail. I just had the most fabulous sushi eva yummm :) School sucked (BUT OUR HISTORY TEACHER REALLY DAMN CUTE!! ^^ Omg I forgot what I said to him today, something about asking him not to steal xinyi's paper cuz I needed to keep it for her... Then he laughed straight into my face. Ahhh cuteeee) CCA photo taking ROCKED cuz guess who stood in the 3rd row!! ^^ CCA was a lil boring, SE concert was pretty good, they improved alot (though I spent half the time talking and maybe 15 minutes looking at paola's phone), and the solo violinist was very impressive.

Went STAR GAZING with clique at the tennis court at 9.30pm which has to be one of the wackiest things Ive ever done this year (that's within the school compound). Then at one point we lay on each other's stomachs and somebody was laughing uncontrollably lol I think her laughing button's on her stomach. Worst pillow ever, and it vibrates omg.

Had a fab time and I am really DAMN EXHAUSTED LA BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment