I made 3 very awesome friends today: rawiporn, hong hanh (no spelling error) and marilyn (Y)! Rawiporn (thai) is like my special friend. Really sweet and her english improved, from nonsense yesterday to half nonsense today! And if you actually listened to her, she is damn funny lmao.
Me: *Points to meiling* Oh, you can also call her mark.
Rawiporn: Oh, hi mark!
Meiling: I AM NOT MARK!! *glares*
Rawiporn: Okay.......... mark.
HAHHAHA.
R: I play the beno.
Me: Oh, you mean like the benjo, is that like a drum?
R: Noo no! The BENO
Me: Oh yeah, it's a drum.
R: Uhhh maybe you guys call it keyboard?
Me: OH! YOU MEAN THE PIANO?!
R: Yeah! The beno!
Me: It's pronunced, p-i-a-n-o.
R: Okay... *tries*Beno?
HAHAHHAHA. HAHAHHAHAA. WHAT THE. HAHAHAHA.
Hong hanh is this extremely pretty viet girl! Her lips are even fuller and bigger than eelin's, very nice! She's a very 'touchy' person though, she finds it a need to hold somebody's hands all the time and she CAN TALK, LOL. She talks even more than me!! She grabbed me really violently when we were sitting down and suddenly whispered a whole chunk of
Marilyn HAHAHA HER FIRST GUESS FOR MY CCA WAS BASKETBALL. HAHAHHAHAHA. Basketball??!! ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHA. Omgz damn hilarious. Very good with the guys and has this killer smile.
MEILING WAS THE BEST. She taught her buddy (Nhi, another extremeely pretty viet girl) about the, eating 100 airplanes in the sky to get a wish granted.... And guess which 2 crazy girls were looking up at the sky and eating aeroplanes today? HAHAHHAA. Meiling seriously spreading her retardness man (Y)
Okay anyway my day: Morning was okay, the 1hr 15 min talk this time was alooooot more bearable, thanks to our drawing competition, which I really really failed in. Hello, countryside theme? I have NEVER seen a countryside before. My impression of the countryside is a valley with the sun rising from in between. And I added in humgous chickens cuz... well mountains and a sun is really boring. Nhi kept my drawing though! So I guess it was not bad! ^^
Games, recess, games, teabreak, then we planned a group game. Planning of the group game was quite bad, cuz they were all really quiet. But we had a great time discussing though + all thanks to jia li (ex rvian who's in NJC), I am gonna take PCME next year! (Y) Hellooo 1.30 dismissals with that combi... AWESOMEZ.
Celebrated dad's birthday afterwards , happy birthday dad! AYLC till 8 tomorrow.... Sigh 8... Still, I hope tmr's gonna be a better day! It will be right! :) LOL, thats way too optimistic. Kbye. Need sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment