About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, August 14, 2010




C4 girls

I am SO EXHUASTED. I wonder what is this about me and contacts, I was immediately tired when the contacts entered my eyes and after removing it, I felt like I still can go on screaming and shouting for a few hours. Exhaustion made me so... emotionally unstable lol.

Wasnt in the mood to making friends and forcing conversations today, I just wanted to be alone, curl up and sleep but... Life goes on. C4 was realllyyy high during the games (especially our own, it was awesome and you know it!!!! ^^) and omgz I think I might really lose my voice by the end of this thing.

Too tired. Gonna end abruptly and go bye xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment