Yesterday:
Rawiporn, me, marilyn, hong hanh
My favourite people in C4 :) The "thank you" session was damn embarrassing lmao, but these 4... (Oh 5, not forgetting jia li!) Really. awesome people ^^
C4 guys (and maybe one girl...)
C4 group shot! In case you're wondering why half the people are not looking at the cameras, everybody was already damn tired LOL we had to pose for almost 13 cameras.
Fam heads! (L) Taylin was awesumzz
I wanted to write out all their names but
The girl on my left (xiao yu) was my first friend in the group! ^^ But... Language barrier and her quieteness turned me off after a while :( China girls are really the shyest amongst all regions. I wonder why, xu meng is so damn noisy LOL.
We had free & easy after photo taking and before talentime, so I went out with this awesome group of thai girls to JP for shopping and dinner:
MEILING TAUGHT RAWIPORN HOW TO EAT AREOPLANES IN THE SKY. I want to kill her!! Now everybody is infected with that areoplane diease! :(
TALENTIME/ RV TALENT NIGHT ^^ Me, follow and milo all went to support polo, who was FANTASTIC that night.
Between me and ML is this hongkong girl (iris) who is extremely smart sia.
HAHHAHAA. SINGAPORE DELICACIES = MAMEE? HAHAHAHA.
Today:
School was crazy boring, I was so tired, I kept nodding off wtf. I DONT UNDERSTAND HISTORY!!! :( I AM SO SCREWED. I have never NOT fully understood history before (to clarify, I do understand some parts! But maybe only half of what was being taught), what the hell is mr mezzonati (whatever) talking about??!! Everytime someone comes up to present and I found it, ahem, not so good, he'll praise them and go like: "fantastic inference!" Are we even on the same wavelength!!?? ARGH if I lose this A1, I am really screwed. Kinda tuned out/gave up after a while. 101% not gonna take history next year, lets compare our class's year end history results with 4L shall we.
Went out with clique after school and we had an awesome time shopping for paola's dress, eating random food and buying our overseas AYLC friend's presents (Y).


Yummmmmmmmmmm.
Gtg. sorry if some parts of the post is not grammartically correct/ nonsensical. I am CRAZY EXHAUSTED. Very very very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment