
HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! :D
Thank you for being such a safe and secure (though boring and demanding) home to me all my 16 years! Though I constantly complain about being here, I am grateful. Grateful for not having wars in my country/ having to fear for my life, not having natural disasters/ losing my home or family members, giving me such fantastic friends and my parents good enough jobs for food on the table and clothes on our backs (and diamonds).
Okay ANYWAY! Got up really early this morning to meet um. A certain group of people. Very bad morning though, I walked quite a distance before realising I forgot my wallet soo I went home again, got lost, got lost x2, got lost x3. LOL walked so much in my new shoes, I have 2 huge blisters, one under each big toe now :( You'll find out what we did sooon! Hehe v awesome ^^
I feel very yicky and disgusting now, the weather's too bloody hot. Can you imagine being at marina barrage in the weather?!! (Im so sorry lol) Gonna go take a nap before meeting est tonight! Haha later xx.
(EDITED)
Hola! It's 11 now and Im bacccck. Had a great great time watching the parade, I think cck should have this mega stage every year, whereby everybody could gather as a hugggge group to watch the national day parade ^^ The atmosphere is fantastic!!! Totally beats sitting in front of tv screen with my family, by the time it reaches the saying of the pledge at the end, I wldve been the only person left in front of the tv.

We had a great time! Or least I did ^^ Heehee. It was muchhh much better than I thought, I thought it'd be so crowded and I was kinda reluctant to leave my house at first. But this girl's coolness totally made up for it (Y) Heh.

Completely decked in red and white. Wooohooo.
Met simin a lil while laterrr. THIS GIRL IS WIERD. She looks really sweet and gentle (and she likes ahma flowery dresses), you have no idea how sick in the head she is!! She watches M18 gore, bloody movies and movies with ghosts and yeah well, movies that require alot of guts to watch. (Y)

To commerate the fact that 7th month starts tomorrow.


FIREWORKS!!!!!!!! Told you it was awesome they have this thing at cck!!! Now we dont have to camp at marina barrage/outside padang just to catch a glimpse of these (Y)
Happy national day folks! Hope you guys had a greaaaaat national day.
No comments:
Post a Comment