About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

If you won 10,000 bucks, what would be the first thing you'll do?! ^^ Would you... get yourself a dog? A branded bag? Be wise and save the money up for rainy days? OR WOULD YOU: BUY JEWELLERY?

I'm not saying that we won 10k, but remember waaaay back when I said money lost her only diamond necklace? :) After some very serious consideration, WE ACTUALLY WENT DIAMOND SHOPPING TODAY!!!! Call me a mountain tortoise or anything you want, this is the very first time I've ever went shopping for diamonds AND ITS AWESOME.

Sigh OKAY to tell you the truth, we actually left the house planning to buy clothes, but mom saw Tianpo having these big assed 50-70% off sale boards and since she've been thinking about replacing that pendant for a long time, we went in and spent a good 2 hours there. Blame it on good taste or the glib tongue of the saleswoman, mom ended up buying the only brand in the shop that was not on sale (according to the shopkeeper, it has never been on sale, ever) and left with more than just a pendant.




So. damn. pretty!!! The saleswoman actually took out diamond examiners (I dont actually know what they are, but you use it to examine the diamonds) and we spent a really long time gazing at the most beautiful thing ever!!! It was perfectly cut and Ive never seen diamonds glittering in the dark before!! Muahaha that beats edward cullen. I now know why diamonds are a girl's best friend (Y), awh very pretty. Fantastic eye opener cum introduction to diamonds today, I wanna go see how they actually cut and polish these heart on fire diamonds someday!


Felt that it was way too expensive though :/ I cldve gone to UK and back 4 times with the amount of money she spent today. Naw but then again, mom totally deserved it, all that shitty hardwork she's been putting in :) And it'd be mine someday! The awesomest thing about hearts on fire diamonds are that, you can trade the stuff in every 2 years for something else, like a pendant for earrings. Ive never heard of such a thing before, but it sounds great all the same, we will never get sick of those things, ever.

Okay rushing the rest of the post cuz I gotta go sleeep real soon.

Dinner:




Movie:


It was not bad, a helll lot of twists, lots of fighting, cheating, spying. It gets kinda confusing, but it all maps out and makes sense in the end ;) I was half asleep throughout it all, but mmm yeah great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment