Very frosty morning today :(
Got into a huge row with mom yesterday night over something really stupid. She didnt want me going out today morning cuz she claims Ive spent more time with my friends than Ive ever spent with my family. Then I said something really rude to her and whole thing blew outta control. I love my mom to bits, but at times like these, she can be so unreasonable. If spending time with my family includes everybody being at home, but mom doing housework and everybody else in front of their own computer, how family bonding is that? It just doesnt make sense. But anyway, cancelled today morning to make her happy.
Spent my day watching britain's next top model, and it's really... a FAR cry from america's next top model. The judges gave me this feeling like they were really... unprofessional. The most obvious horrible difference is, in ANTM, the photographer taking the aspiring models in the photoshoot usually has the same kind of comments as the judges viewing the photo. They found the same kind of model good and liked the same ones.Whereas for BNTM, the models who did really well for the photoshoots, were surprisingly given really bad comments by the judges.
Wait, come to think of it. THE JUDGES LIKED EVERY MODEL THAT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS HATED. I mean seriously??!!! Very very unprofessional judges, very FAR CRY from ANTM. The judges just kinda follow one another. One judge hates the model, every other judge will hate the model. What a waste of time watching BNTM :(
Day 2 — Your Crush
I wont exactly call him a crush :P And naw, havent had a crush in a really long time! (Yes january IS a long time :P) Aw come of think of it, I like how my crushes always do work out somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment