I'm in a pretty good mood now because today has been a very productive day :) I have a feeling that this is gonna be the first of many friday-after-school-homework-sessions because I had fun yet I actually DID stuff. AND CHINESE STUFF AT THAT, nobody has been able to make me do chinese outside with them before! I get sick of chinese really easily and often drift off to something else after writing a line or two. Which I still did, AND SHE CONFISCATED MY COMIC BOOK. LMAO. Damn joke, that xinyi.
Today was another okay day. THERE'S STILL NOTHING HAPPENING. The most exciting thing today probably was us getting punished outside the classroom during chem because, well we didnt stop ms teo from going on and on. Yaddida, boring boring boring. I spent that hour chasing ants with my pen on the window sill (eh our windows are seriously gross and dusty) then playing one-legged balancing games with peiling cuz thats the only thing we can do that mr chen cannot see haha.
Okay gotta go. I keep telling myself that it's time I bucked up and started studying.... (BECAUSE THEY JUST ADDED A NEW DAMN CRITEREA FOR PARTIAL EXEMPTION I FEEL SO CHEATED).... but I just cant bring myself to do it.
Time to buck up.
No comments:
Post a Comment