Omg I really love junk dinners like these AND MACCCCRONS I ve been craving for them for a really really really long time (Y) Heheeeehex mom is really awesome. I remember we had sushi last week cuz I was craving for them and she went all the way from sembawang to ang mo kio (wait.. is that far??) just to get me poppeyes (MY FAVOURITE FAST FOOD EVER) on sunday because I had a very miserable day alone at home. Yumm yummmz I love you mom!!
ANYWAY. Today was an okay day. Math paper really put me in a good mood and haha! I think I did okay even though I didnt really study very hard yesterday night! I cant believe even my math is getting better than my bio now, my bio's really... woah SHITTY man :( Studying about plants really really bores me. And have so many chapters on them this year....
Tigethened my braces after school (woah fxcking painful this time round. As the wire gets shorter, the dentist visits start hurting more and more) but the best thing is, I think I only have a few more months to go before removing them!! Hehe cant wait for my perfectly straight teeth! x)
GOTTA GO.
Walao eh.
No comments:
Post a Comment