Anyway! Today was an okay day. LA in the morning was... Um I really think I should speak up more during LA instead of staring straight ahead and stoning. At the beginning of the discussion, I thought of sth, which xiaojie thought of too and told the class after a PAINFUL 40 minute discussion, which was turned out to be what ms tan have been waiting for all along. WHAT THE. Seriously, I bet a hell lot of people already came up with that conclusion but was just too shy (me)/too afraid of getting shot down/cannot be bothered/reallly liked LA discussions. If only... LOL wldve saved so much time :(
Assembly after reccess was... very hilarious hahahaha. BUT WHAT SUBJECT COMBIIII OMGZ :( I'm most probably taking PCME (yay early dismissals), but, CAN GET B4 FOR CHINESE ANOT?? Thats the problem! Really really really dreading year 5. The IP system either makes you or breaks you wtf, I'm really dead if I screw up a lvls, I'll have nothing to my name. Meh so pressuring :(
Walked around after school and discovered a new secret corner with F. Did a lil p n c revision and slacked the whole night away. Kinda regret a little now, I did so little revision, wont be surprised if I did badly tomorrow. Ah whatever, good night.
If perfect is what you’re searching for
Then just stay the same
So don’t even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say
When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you’re amazing
Just the way you are
To X: I know its stupid that somebody with low self esteem should tell you this but, have some confidence in yourself hun :) You really are amazing x. No more stupid phone calls like that okay lmao.
No comments:
Post a Comment