About Me
- Carissa
- I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
"One moment you are going to be at a total high in your life, and then, suddenly one little thing happens, and your whole world comes tumbling down. It is actually a crazy concept. How come it takes a lot of good things to make a person happy, and only one little thing to kill someones heart? Well, truth is, we are all so dang insecure. We are so dang broken and so dang human. The point is that we need to just try and work on it. We need to try to let the little things go, and if not, the other way around, where we let little things that are good also affect us positively. It’s mind over matter. Mind over matter. Keep telling yourself that, and eventually it will work."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment