
Pretty!! I was trying to take a photo discreetly hence the half blocked view, but you should see the tree. All the flowers were in full bloom :)

Finally went out with cheryl and queenie after ageeeees today. Found out really shocking stuff, I would never have imagined it in my wildest dreams. Goes to show that things are not always what they seem. Hope everything gets sorted out (naturally) soon, dont want anybody to get hurt. Had fun as usual, Queenie was going crazyyy over russian guys who came over for YOG (THIS IS REALLY THE BEST PART OF YOG (Y) You dont know how many hot athletes there are walking around at JP!!!) hehehe.
SIGHHH I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY TT. Because nothing happened yet again. I think I'm really gonna start blogging less, another redundant post xx. I wish something exciting happens one of these days. Boring boring boring life bye SINGAPORE FOR TABLE TENNIS GOLD!! XX.
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment