SHOULD I BOTHER POSTING EVERYDAY.. Are you guys sick of my posts already or what. I have almost completely lost interest in blogging because my days sound almost exactly the same. I do wish something REALLY INTERESTING happens one day! Like a UFO landing outside my house or something.
Today was an okay day, but my legs hurt sooo much, I think Imma have muscle aches tomorrow, no joke. Spent more than 100 bucks on teacher's day presents and a hell lot of effort, for the 10000th time, ARGH I really hate shopping! I hate the walking part, I'd really rather run 2.4 :( Quoted from YC, I dont know how people who dont exactly run that quickly have so much stamina when it comes to shopping! I mean, seriously! Ehhh and I am still damn amused with the 'jinx, double jinx, triple jinx, quadriple jinx, pentagonal jinx' LOL I also dont know why, it's so dumb!
I can feel myself buring up btw, must be soccer's fault.... Sigh. AND WHAT TO DO TOMORROW!!! IN SUCH A DILEMMA :( How important is it exactly to go back to sv?? Hmmmm will see how. Gotta go... I dunno sleep or something. Bye
P/s: Have faith (:
No comments:
Post a Comment