Have some self control and stop thinking about going out!!!
ARGH SO MISERABLE NOW.
(edited)
P/s: Doesnt it suck when someone specifically only invites certain people for certain things? Pinpointing who she actually wants there and who she doesnt. It's... I dunno, I KNOW sometimes it cant be helped cuz probably the place cannot hold that many people/well, you just want this select group of your favourite people and having anybody else will spoil your day. I usually dont mind, but sometimes it can be such a slap to your face. Is it me, or does this feeling hurt?
My... uh... teacher's day resolution is to never do that if I can help it. Everytime something like these happens, the first thing you'll want is revenge. BUT I CANT. That'd just prove how much I have not changed. I must learn how to be less sensitive. If something as small as this makes me feel hurt, my heart will totally break into pieces by the time I reach 18.
Be strong, AND STOP FBING AND GO DO MY HOMEWORK OMGZ.
I still feel like somebody slapped my face.... Sigh. Enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment