About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diggy diggy diggy dong

Today was a pretty awesome day. I was expecting it to be at least a little awkward but boyyy I was really wrong. Went out for kbox with marilyn and it was one of my high-est 2 people kbox sessions ever. Vanessa joined us afterwards and we got kinda mad with all the shaking, dancing and screaming into mikes. But those 2 girls, awesome voices, it didnt even go outta tune as they were screaming into the mikes. Proness.








Ugly mango fruity drink that V finished... IN ONE BREATH (Y).

Met sebas and wenjie afterwards for dinner and yaaadida really lazy to continue, I have yet to bathe... OH and did I mention how I woke up at 7 to study, just so I could go out??!! Crazy exhausted when the whole thing ended. Haha gotta gooo, love you guys xx. Zoo next?

P/s: Chinese songs are really really easy to sing LOL. It doesnt go too high and after listening to the chorus just once, you can already join in at the next chorus part. If only the chinese words werent so tough to read....

P/p/s: Wanted the english version of wedding dress?


Both are equally good, the korean one may be slightly better.... if I had understood the lyrics lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment