About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Will update this post again in a little while, I'm still waiting for all my videos to be uploaded.

In the meantime, today was quite a bad school day. My history assignment was SO CRAZY BAD, I couldnt even bear to look at it :( I've been so overconfident in history all this while, always taking for granted that I had a confirmed A for that subject, now that something like this happens... Sigh, I am properly waken up. Will go on hiatus after the hols, now that I have no subjects I can rely on for a confirmed A1 (oh wait. CID.... LOL), its either I study hard or screw everything up. (People cant stop stressing about how important subject combi in year 5 is, zz every single teacher who comes into our class talks to us about this -.- Giving out advices is not a bad thing, but because of them, Ive been rethinking and rethinking and rethinking my combi over and over again. Z I was once so sure that PCME was the key to my success)

Anyway, apart from 4E, everybody else (even the most unexpected people) is starting to plan study timetables and omg, shit loads of people have started mugging already. 4E is really the best LOL (Y) THEY DONT CARE, I DONT KNOW WHY HAHA. We're gonna have a gathering tmr after HSK, a full play day on monday, and various other things during the sept hols. And all they can say is: "Wei, dont be a mugger la" and "EOYS still got one month leh, you now study also cannot remember, whats the point". HAHA, I'm really gonna miss this ^^ Awesome awesome no stress class (Y)

Went out for a really loooooong class lunch after school today (OMFG the guys are GLUTTONS. Alvin had, whut, 3 burgers??!!) And then we went to macs for another long icecream session, before taking a walk around JP. Aw great times.







Rest of the videos will be up tomorrow or sth. Lazy.


P/S:

Just because she makes fun of herself, doesn’t mean she’s completely comfortable with herself. Just because she walks alone to class, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any friends. Just because people talk about her, doesn’t mean she likes it. Just because she laughs all the time, doesn’t make her annoying. Just because she gets a lot of attention, doesn’t mean she is an attention freak. Just because she gets things from her parents, doesn’t mean she is a spoiled brat. Just because she is a daydreamer, doesn’t mean she never pays attention. Just because she jokes around all the time, doesn’t mean she can’t be taken seriously. Just because she smiles all the time, doesn’t mean she’s happy. Just because she’s quiet sometimes, doesn’t mean she is sad. Just because she tries her hardest, doesn’t mean its gonna pay off. Just because she is called names for saying something dumb or being annoying, doesn’t mean she can keep taking it.


Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment