About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi guys! A really really reallyyy quick post before I lock my computer up for the night AND MAKE MYSELF STUDY. JK, snow skinned mooncakes with chocolate fillings waiting for me!! *salivates* Finally, no more having to tediously pluck out egg yorks (Y) Okay that being said, today was a great day :)

You know I feel really heartened when people come up to me in real life and say they actually read my blog! As you who is reading this should know, my blog is really boring, nothing interesting ever happens to me and the UFO has not landed outside my house yet. As of now, my stat counter only reads like a miserable 50 odd unique views a day, on average. I know I didnt create this blog to garner readers, it's more of like... for myself. But thank you so much! Having something like this happen still makes my day ;)

Okay la, my snow skinned chocolate mooncake (AHA i will never get sick of saying this!!!!!) is beckoning hehex byebye

SOS: I CANT MAKE MYSELF STUDY!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHLRECUR WHAT NONSENSE ATTENTION SPAN IS THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment