
Watched Vampires Suck yesterday. Yes it was funny, no doubt and this edward pwns THAT edward (Y). (Jacob: My contract requires me to go naked every 5 minutes LOL)When the gossip girl narration started, I wanted to call F the same time she called me lmao, great minds. But still. NOT WORTH 10 BUCKS. And not the kind of stress relief I was looking for. Do. not. waste your money watching this movie at the cinemas, just watch it online. Unless you're one of those hardcore twilight haters, then you'll really love this movie, it made twilight look stupid.
Okay dang time's up gtg. OH AND. I FINISHED 6 TOPICS OF BIO FROM 7AM TO 12PM. Heheexx I think if I continue like this, I can actually finish the whole of sec 4 bio by today omfg awesome. BYE
We share the same side of the moon
And though you'll never see all the tears shine through
I know I can't be that far from you
If we're both looking on the same side of the moon
No comments:
Post a Comment