I HATE CLEAN FREAKS. It's so irritating living with my brother!! We're so COMPLETELY different it's a mystery why we're even siblings. Now that we're studying in the same room (mom wants me to keep an eye on him), it's SO obvious which side of the room is mine and which side of the room is his lol. Every night he'll pack his table, stack everything up and then CLEAN IT FREE OF ERASER MOTIONS, WIPE IT AND THEN USE A BROOM TO SWEEP AROUND HIS TABLE. (WTF no kidding) I, on the other hand, dont even bother packing before sleeping (sometimes I fall asleep right at the table), my table is usually completely in a mess and....

Yeah you get what I mean. You should come see my room someday ^^
Anyway, this plan of studying together works out fine, but these days he'as been asking me to pack my table!!!!! I know it's supposed to help me but I really dont like packing my table and then having to hunt for my notes the next morning, it's terribly irritating :(
Zz okay anyway. Failed mugging session again today. Really nothing to blog about, you have no choice but to read horribly boring, stupid and nerdish posts until exams are over :P Which is really soon, in less than 3 weeks!!! CANT WAIT X BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment