About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, September 27, 2010

HELLO ^^ A very quick post because I'm really exhausted. Had dental then went to celebrate claire's bdae today. (Im already done wishing her at 11.58pm ytd night so I'm not gonna do it all over here again)







LOL their pizza eating competition. Because I'm really lazy and youtube screwed up after this video, I'm not gonna post the one of tc and yb competing over who could reach the highest pitch. All in all, great dinner but a lil hard to watch them eat when I cldnt. Survived on baked potatoes and float shakes at wendys with my family afterwards, and I do think wendys have the best milk shake amongst all the others sold in fast food resturants. (esp macs, dont know why I even bothered to try their milk shakes.)

Okay anyway last video before I go.



Because I cant get enough of this guy (HIS EYES ARE REALLY PRETTY AND THEYRE BLUEEEEEE. Not as pretty as some blues, BUT STILL) and because the real misery music video by maroon 5 is crap.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment