THE LAST THING I NEEDED TO HEAR IS SOMEBODY FINISHING HER 20TH TOPIC OF BIO TODAY. WHAT THE HELL???????????????????
So. so. very worried. I do not wanna turn into a mugger but I think it's time I really sat down and started mugging. Gonna do what xy did and sit in the library alone from morning till night tmr and aim to finish at least 6 topics of bio I think. I swear everybody turned crazy during year 4, Ive never seen you guys (even the most unexpected people......) studying this hard during the sept hols before :(
Okay la I know what. I shall turn this EOY into an experiment and compare the people who rushed like mad and finishes their revision wayyy before eoys with the people who studied slowly and completed their revsion JUST before the exams. Lets see who does better.
P/s: Awesome badminton session today!
No comments:
Post a Comment