About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just wanna tell you...

To be grateful. Stop yearning for things you cannot have and make the best of what you do. I am so tired of your complains. Complaining about how unfair life has been for you, complaining about how lousy rv is, among a ton of other things. If you keep doing this, how will you ever be happy? :) If you'd learn how to be satisfied with everything you have just for a minute, you'll find that your blog and smses wont be so angsty all the time. Youre awesome btw x.

TODAY WAS SO HILARIOUS. HAHA. When we poured SUGAR into our cokes, pulled books out till the whole bookshelf collasped and watched them drilling the new furniture in with our hands over our ears.... Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment