PLEASE SKIP THIS IF TALKING ABOUT END OF YEARS MAKE YOU DEPRESSED. I dont mean to be insensitive! x/ (Sorry but this is my blog and if I cant even write about things like that here, this blog would be kinda meaningless)
ANYWAY I HAD PARTIAL EXEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this isnt as great as being fully exempted but yes!! CHEM PHY MATH are very tedious subjects, you have no idea how RELIEVED Im feeling now 8) I was close to tears yesterday night because my studying speed was SO SLOW, I wouldnt have been able to finish studying everything. Till now, I have only 18 topics of bio, sec 3 chem and sec 3 phy done. Can you imagine how stressed I'd be for the next few weeks if I didnt manage to hit 3.5??
I know this is very contradictory but my stand still stays about exemption being detrimental to us in the long run but as of now, I wont be so dumb as to choose to take these subjects when I dont have to ^^ I am lazy like that :/ Now I can fully concentrate on my CHINESE, bio (almost done! 2 more topics!), history (if ONLY I had 0.5 more marks!! I really regret the day that cute blue eyed angmoh came to teach us :( Should ve clarified when I didnt know what the hell were we supposed to write for the essay) and lol, langarts.
Sorry, I m feeling so happy because Ive never imagined this. When mr liu told me I was exempted, my jaw really dropped omg. Wasnt expecting my name....
OK end of verbal diarrhea, I'm done feeling pleased with myself ;) P/S: Will people stop asking me whether Ive got partial then go all emo when I say yes -.- If you dont wanna feel worse, then dont ask! Now I feel so afraid when people start asking, dont know how to reply....
Anyway from the bottom of my heart, good luck for eoys! Tell me if you need notes or anything. Ive given away the 30 page phy notes, 1000 mcq ques phy assessment book and my history compiled notes lol. And to those who feel so wasted and pekchek because ONE MORE MARK TO 3.5 (how many times have I heard this... It seems like almost everybody who didnt get partial needed 1 more mark to 3.5 wor), stop thinking negative thoughts and 'what if's. Channel some of that energy into mugging ^^
Jiayou! Dont ever give up xx.
On a sidenote, PE is currently my FAVOURITE lesson. Haha soccer today was (Y)!
No comments:
Post a Comment