Super exhausted now and I dont even know why. Practically didnt do anything today, I had no idea what was going on during math, no idea what was going on during physics, no idea what was going on during history, played drawing and guessing games (fun ^^) during chinese, drew more nonsense stuff with sueann (HELLO SUEANN ^^^^) during CID and missed 3/4 of bio.
Went out with Eelin and cyn to our icecream place after school (EH I dont know why nobody knows/goes to that icecream place!!! It's realllly pretty, with carriages, swings and awesome decos, where else can you find a better place to chill and have icecream at?! Sure, the food there might be a bit pricier but the atmosphere is gr8). Didnt get anything done as expected, their music was BOOMING.
Very fruitful day indeed. Need to go get at least one topic of bio done by today (oh god getting too complacent......). BB! (OH AND I FINALLY heard the 'train is comiiiiinnnnng' song today! :) Very amusing.)
No comments:
Post a Comment