About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Sigh exhausted. Sat studying for 6 hours for history today ._. Thats what happens when you do everything last minute, you dont get one hour breaks between each topic :/ Okay anyway the most interesting thing that happened today was the fact that a crippled bird flew into my house.

......And we spent the next 30 minutes opening every window so that the bird can esape but... zz this must be the STUPIDEST bird ever because every time we open a window, he'll fly further away from it and to another one that's closed. WTP. And when all the windows are finally opened, he flew under the table -.- In the end we had to get our neighbour who heroically caught the ugly crow with his bare hands and threw it out of the window muahaha.

Took a video but me and my bro were cursing so much, I dont think I should upload it. Okay anyway bye x


P/s: WIERD WIERD dream yesterday night. Dont know if it can be counted as a nightmare but I dreamt that a wierd china girl transfered to our class and THE WHOLE WORLD WAS SPEAKING CHINESE AHHHH. Jacky and Xiaojie were 2 of the girl's best friends lol and they kept ostracizing me because I cldnt communiate with them and then the whole class was speaking chinese and they loved the china girl and then the china girl grew fangs and started FLYING, chasing me while blabbering in chinese all the while ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. def a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment