About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, October 8, 2010

50 very tough questions

1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
16. After 5, this has been one of my best years ever. I think 16 is a great age, not too old, not too young and best of all, the age where your parents stop worrying when you go overseas without them.

2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?
I know it's wrong, but I find failing alot worse. If I cant do something well, I might as well not have tried it at all. What a waste of time.

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
GOOD QUESTION. Dont have an answer to this, why else am I asking that myself all the time? I dont really know, I guess this what our parents and the society expects of us. I mean how else will I get to travel if I dont earn enough in future right??!!

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Yes. I admit, I am really somebody who doesnt keep promises often. It's fun making them but not that fun keeping them I guess x/ NTS: Gotta change this!

5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
CHILD ABUSE. I feel very strongly about children being abandoned/ mistreated by their parents and ESPECIALLY being used as child soldiers!!! WTP NONSENSE. What a screwed up world. I would really like to stop child abuse please.

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Okay this one's easy. Working with babies, kids/ dogs.

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Settling for what I'm doing definitely. (Who believes in studying? Wtp it's nicked student + dying for a reason) Then again, I cant do much to change this.

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Stopped studying the age of 10, retired at the age of 15 and spend the next 25 years travelling.

9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Zero I think. With such demanding parents, I've never had to make my own decisions -.- Or to better put it, I've never been allowed to make my own decisions.

10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing things right. I always do the right things ^^ My actions usually have good intentions, it's whether I put it across correctly or not. (Wahhh self praise heh heh heh jokes)

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
GEEZ. THAT HAPPENED NOT LONG AGO ACTUALLY. Speak up for my friend. Def.

12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Go back in.

13.Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Geez. This is tough. I'd say save a loved one now. But I've never had instances like these before, might change depending on the situation.

14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Yes yes yesss ^^ I'm from ELDDS. Enough said.

15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I deal with anger differently. I blog them out and after blogging, I'll feel a millllion times better. I mean, we all have our own ways of dealing with anger and stress right? (P/s: I'll EXTREMELY guilty the next day and unable to converse normally with the person I've just cursed on my blog. So if I start acting all wierdly on you, you know what happened x)

SIDENOTE:

CARISSA says:
okayz tell me sth
i do differently from most people

--- says:
ok i know... you tell jokes that ppl dont laugh at
ok nxt
HAHA

16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Obviously!

17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Y'know when I saw this question I immediately thought of... lol. Okay the 2nd thing that I really wanna do IS MIGRATE. I really really really wanna do that, but of course it's not possible because of a tonnn of issues, like the fact that I'm the only one that wants this and if I ever migrate by myself at the age of 16 (LOL), I'll be poor, miserable and without my family. that's what's holding me back.

18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Not at the moment :) So proud of myself for being able to let things go!

SIDENOTE:
--- says:
yeah my cup of milo's steaming hot
LOL kk next

(CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR ANSWERS MINE ARE SO WELL THOUGHT OUT AND CHEEM WHEREAS SOMEBODY'S ANSWERS REALLY...... CMI LOL)

19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
THIS IS EASY. New zealand. I LOVE THAT PLACE. The place's beautiful, safe, green rolling hills as far as your eyes can see + dotted with sheeps and cows, people arent all that racist, good schools, I mean, what's there not to love?

20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
YES I DO!!! I STILL DO. Hahahahhhaa I thought I was the only one that did that!

21.Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Um abit of both. I wanna be smart and I wanna have fun. Okay but if I really had to choose, I'll choose the smart over the fun. I really admire smart people, not everyone can be a genius but anyone can be joyful. Ayee wait does not make sense sia. Ok next.

22.Why are you, you?
Because I am perfect :D LOL jokes, naw I'm not but I'll wanna make friends with myself :P I'm unique like that!

23.Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Ahahahahha god I'm goooood. I just answered that! ^ Yes I have :) I've changed sooo much this year, into a better, considerate and less loud mouthed person. Not perfect but boy, you shd've seen the past me.

24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a good friend who lives near you. Imagine the awkward silences you have whenever you meet. *shudders* Happens to me all the time actually, so I can totally relate x.

25.What are you most grateful for?
For the really really fantastic friends I have currently,you guys are really. (Y),

26.Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Geez this is hard. I want both!! But if I had to choose... Ummmmm. Bleghz I still want both. Not doing this question.

27.Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
No. The thing about me is, I am a very trusting person and tend to just believe anything people say. (Thats why I told you guys there was a 80% criteria. I heard it from one person, who said it so convincingly that I believed even without asking why. Now I know.)

28.Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Yes. dont wanna elaborate.

29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
No. I CAN VERY CLEARLY REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED 5 YEARS AGO. At this time last year, I think we had this REALLY REALLY big tiff in pri school and there was a big hoo-ha, whereby people took sides and all that nonsense. I once was so miserable, but it doesnt matter now does it? ^^ (Goes back to question 27. "Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?") Kinda stupid now that you rethink haha.

30.What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I had a very very happy childhood ^^ So many good childhood memories!! I still remember how life once revolved around whether I brought my teeshirt for outdoor and whether the guys were gonna choose me to be on their soccer team heehee (Y). All the sneaking out the side gate with bei bei mian, playing hide and seek every evening in the dark, ice skatings, JURONG EAST SWIMMIGN COMPLEX (I really really LOVED this one) etc!

31.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Damn, not that again. Ugh skip.

32.If not now, then when?
Shut up I said I'm not answering this one already.

33.If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
LOL. You just had to give me a 3 part question for spomething I didnt wanna answer did you??!!

34.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Um. Sadly no. LOL I heard that such things do happen but if I'm with somebody and we said nothing, why is that considered as a conversation? I dont get it. OH unless.... JK.

35.Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Correct. I find it nonsense when people go to war over religion. Esp when it advocates love. Seriously. What a screwed up world.

36.Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Nope.

37.If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Depends on what kind of job I have in future. If it's something I'm really passionate about then nope. But for my current job, YES TOTALLY.

38.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
LESS WORK TO DO. LOL Anything that's called work, I wont enjoy doing. Eh wait, I'm kinda thinking along the lines of school work now...

39.Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
HAHAHA WTP? You mean that can actually happen too??!! nope, every day's really fresh and exciting (maybe not exciting) for me x/

40.When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
A 16 year old is really inexperienced in things like these... Y'know I do think this was meant to be a quiz for adults. Nope, have never experienced that before.

41.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Wah 2012. Okay genius answer:

----- says:
The doctors. there gotta be someone who can save everyone(:

42.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No thx. I like my life.

43.What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
HUGE difference. Being alive doesnt mean anything at all, unless you are able to truly live life to the fullest and enjoy a meaningful... ugh wtf am I talking about, I feel like any remaining brain cells after bio are all well and truly dead.

44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Wow. I really really really admire people like that actually! Once we have the guts to do so, anytime is a great time to pull off something like that. Oh its more likely for a woman to succeed btw since women instincts are usually right :)

45.If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Some mistakes are too costly to be made. And nobody likes to make mistakes. I always thought 'you can learn from this mistake' was something people used to cheer somebody up.

46.What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Get a Lady Gaga outfit.

47.When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Yesterday. When learning about respiration.

48.What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love a tonnn of people, family and friends. Um yeah I made hot tea for my mom ytd cuz she felt like puking. Counts right? ^^

49.In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Nope. nothing significant has happened these last few days that's enough to leave me a lasting impression.

50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Half half actually.

Too tired to elaborate. TRY THIS QUIZ IF YOU HAVE TOO MANY BRAIN CELLS TO SPARE AND WANNA WORK YOUR MIND. ugh shouldnt have tried this in the first place, I spent an hour or so and feel extremely drained now omgz. Yayyyyyyyeeee dinner. Yumz bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment