Muahaha no offence but this has been one of my most relaxed, slackest eoy EVER (Y), I went back to school today to take bio and cid and felt as though I just came back from a long weekend LOL. I dont know about the rest of the sciences (muahahaha) but the class was so empty, every row had like 1 to 2 to 3 people x/ ANYWAY. Cid was okay, I cant even remember what I wrote now. Wait what am I talking about, IT HAD BETTER BE OKAY, I'm counting on that giving me an A1 even if no other subject does.
And surprisingly, bio was okay too. After sec 3 eoy, bio has been going downhill for me. My bio marks gradually decreased lol, from an A1 to an A2 then all the way to a B4. Meh :/ Yup but apart from a few STUPID mcq mistakes, the paper today was pretty manageable ^^ First time leaving the bio exam hall knowing I didnt screw Sec C up yay.
YAY LAST PAPER ON MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYY CANNNOT WAITTTT MHNNNNRJHRCFKSVN. Went for lunch after bio and I think I almost fainted just now in the toliet cuz the walls literally SPUN. Argh gonna take a well deserved break at newyorknewyork tonight ^^ Apple crumble for the first time ever.
Oh yeah and p/s. MOM HAS FINALLY AGREED TO REDECORATE MY ROOM!!
Another thing to add to my holiday list hehex. 1) Clear all the 6 big drawers and 4 shelves of baby toys. 2) Repack the entire room and stuff all notes into 6 big drawers and 4 shelves. (this one's gonna be hell zz) 3) Install huge ass light + fan on ceiling. 4) Fix the dumb tv that has been spoiled for months. 5) Throw out one long table + add sofa.
Awesummmm. I have a feeling once I clear my notes, my room's gonna suddenly look very big because I have STACKS and STACKS of paper on the floor, on my table, on my laptop... etc z.
OKAY GOTTA GO SLEEP BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment