About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Am still wondering if I should bother doing individual class dedications at the end of this year cuz if I'm the only one doing it... Quite awkward leh, dont think anyone else is doing it hmm.. We'll see. I have a feelin I'll be seeing alot of 4E doing the dec hols, or my clique at least ^^ Okay anyway as you all know, I didnt sleep at all on monday night so I was DEAD TIRED ytd night and had no mood to blog. And I didnt blog about friday because I was too busy watching it started with a kiss (ok??? now stop asking) yup sooo Imma blog them all out at one go now.


Monday
History paper was a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. Dont wanna get back my paper 2 grades argh. Went out with EL girls after exams, omg made them wait for a really really really long time on empty stomachs cuz I had vietnam briefing and all. Ach felt super bad but I had a really great time! Though we only ate for a few hours, aw they still always make me laugh. Great great bunch of girls ;)

Didnt sleep friday night because I had to finish 30 episodes. (Which I finished in 8 hours okkk ^^ Not an easy thing to do!)


Tuesday (yesterday)
Omg I'm so glad ice skating still held the same appeal for me as when I was in pri 6! :) Clique outing with cfm-poop (or punctual whatever). Ice skating was really fun and everybody all caught it on very quickly muahaha. Fiona some people were even able to come up with scooter signature moves (Y), Meiling fell down the most (LOL though we all know it's not her fault, it's her cerebellum.... JKJK OK ALLY HAHAHA) and Paola was super good. I have a feeling this is not gonna be our last iceskating session.

Sang 5 hours of kbox afterwards even though somebody said we were gonna leave early cuz it was not possible for us to sing 5 hours. But in the end... Lol I was EXHAUSTED at the end of it but the rest were still bouncing on the sofa and screaming 你不知道or 我不知道 whatever into the mikes. Geez.

Lack of sleep clearly showed cuz... ughz dont wanna talk about it. T'was a great great greatttt day though ^^


Today
2 hours auditorium assembly, james and the giant peach, slacking at the back of math lesson talking. What is there not to like about today? ^^ EOEOY feels great!! Rushed home immediately after school and skipped lunch cuz I AM A FREAKING DRAMA ADDICT ARGHHHHH. Watching they kissed again now (I know it also came out AGES ago and I've watched it before last year ok re watching it because I have no life like that) AND I DONT THINK IM GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT CUZ... WTF!! CANNOT STOP ARGH WHATS WITH THIS DRAMA CRAZE.

I think next time cannot try smoking already. If not like my drama craze, WHY AM I SO EASILY ADDICTED TO THINGS. One smoke and I may smoke for life already. Cannot cannot.


Okay gotta go!! Can you imagine, I typed this at 2 and finished this post at 8???!! LOL mental. How ah? Tomorrow can dont go pccube outing, friday can dont go ikea and saturday can dont go sleepover anot???!!!!!! ARGHHH bloody dramas screwing up my life why cant I stopppppppppp. *face palm*

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment