Zzzzz I was willing myself to go study a bit of chinese when I get home but to my disgust I still rushed straight to the computer and started loading episodes :( Which are still loading btw else I wouldnt have updated this blog. Hehe
Okay! Anyway today was another GREAT DAY. Chinese lesson in the morning was pretty bad though :/ Huang lao shi dropped a very snide remark before lesson started about how the gong han question was so easy yet somebody could read it wrongly and I spent the next PAINFUL hour with my head bowed and face flushed red. Didnt have the guts to look up. I suck I really do. What kind of nonsense chinese am I??!! Every time also screw up chinese paper!! All the silly mistakes that people have ever made in their chinese papers all their lives I probably have done it before.
At least it balanced off with a pretty satisfactory grade for bio. (Awwww having more time to study really does help ^^ I thought bio was out of option for me to take as a subj combi but now I have more confidence that I wont do as badly in bio as I think next year)
I forgot what else happened in school.
Went out with pccube after AGES when school ended. To some place in clementi that had board games and meals. Had an awesome time playing pictionary/actionary HAHAHA. Super duper hilarious ^^ I think I m gonna purchase my own pictionary/charades game, it really brings alot of joy and very bonding haha. Took some random bus all the way till the last stop for a pretty long time to talk and who knew. We ended up at some construction place full of banglas LOL.
OK MY DRAMA HAS LOADDDDDDEEEEDDDD. Ending here!! Till next time ;) Got pictures from tdy and iceskating but lazy to upload, will upload them all at one go when I'm free. Oh and I promised yt to collate all the 4E photos from my blog and upload them all on fb. Hm must remember. kk BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment